This delicious pasta recipe is perfect for a quick and easy meal when you want something that tastes like you put a lot of effort in to it, but doesn’t take all night.
What you need..
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Half an onion
- Half a red chilli
- 1 1/2 handfuls of Rigatoni
- 1 small handful of vine tomatoes halved
- 3 tbsp Quark (preferably the tomato and basil variety)
- 1 cup of stock
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
Serves: 1 Prep Time:2 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes
- First things first, chop your onion, chilli and dice your chicken in to small chunks.
- Bring a pot of hot water to the boil and add your Rigatoni, make sure to follow the packet instructions but it should take you around 10 minutes. You want the pasta to be slightly al dente, meaning it still have a bite to it as you will finish cooking in the sauce later.
- In a separate pan add a little fry light, saute your onions and chilli and cook the chicken through.
- Add in your tomato puree and mix well, then add your cup of stock. Finally add to the pan the cooked pasta and then stir in your quark. If you prefer your pasta creamier you can add a little more.
- Finish off with a little seasoning, some dried chilli flakes and lots of Parmesan if your feeling naughty and its done! It really is that simple.